First lets look at each button and what they do:
- ACTIVE : on/off
- FILTER Type : Selects between different Filter types VA / Digital / Formant
- DRIVE AMOUNT : Filter Volume, will add extra algorithms later
- ENV AMOUNT : 0-100% of Filter Envelope.
- RESONANCE : Resonance 0-100%.
- FREQUENCY : Frequency range 20hz-16khz
13 unique analogue emulations in LP, BP, and HP variations
- Biquad IIR filter in 2 and 4 pole in LP, HP, BR, and BP variations
- 4 x Biquad IIR filter in 2 and 4 pole in LP, HP, BR, and BP variations, in different vocal phase settings
- Series- Parallel - Stereo - Binaural